Inspired by the great outdoors
Created in contrast to the hotel’s historic roots, the spa at Ockenden Manor is a bright, contemporary space with vast glass panes. Nestled in the Sussex countryside within the hotel’s walled garden, the spa is quiet haven with fabulous facilities and a team of friendly, professional therapists.
Pool use or spa access are exclusive for hotel residents, spa members or spa day guests. Hotel residents are welcome to use the spa from 2pm on the day of arrival until 2pm on the day of departure.
- Spa product
- Elemental Herbology
- Key facility
- Recommended treatment
- Elemental Rebalancing Ritual
Drawing on the healing powers of natural botanicals and the latest innovative technology, Ockenden Manor's therapists are dedicated to delivering visible results.
Sure, you'll find a heated pool, fitness studio and all the other facilities you could want, but there's more to this spa than that. Give your muscles time to heal inside the cutting-edge Isopod and drift away in a custom saltwater tank.
- Eight luxurious treatment rooms
- Swim-through heated indoor and outdoor pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor spa bath
- Sun loungers and outdoor relaxation area
- Walk-through warm rain shower
- Relaxation rooms and spaces
- Isopod (floatation tank)
- Lounge serving refreshing smoothies, drinks and healthy bites to eat
- Gymnasium with resistance, CV and free weights equipment
- Fitness studio for Pilates and yoga classes