Recipes | 8th January 2021
Vegan Chocolate Brownies
Perfect for ‘Veganuary’ is this delicious gluten free and vegan-friendly chocolate brownie
- 250g Gluten free flour
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 250g Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 6 Ripe bananas
- 280g Dark brown sugar
- 280ml Vegetable oil
- 280ml Water
- 150g 54% Chocolate
For the topping:
- 500g Soya cream
- 500ml Soya milk
- 1.5kg 54% chocolate
- 200g Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Boil the water and chocolate together and let them chill.
- Sieve the gluten free flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda but leave the coconut flour.
- Whip the banana and the dark brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the vegetable oil and place mixture in a mixer, slow mixing and adding the sieved flours in followed by the coconut flour.
- Once the chocolate and water are cool, add to the banana and stir well.
For the topping:
- Boil the soya milk, soya cream and sugar together and mix well with a spatula.
- Add the chocolate and continue stirring and mixing well.
- Once cooked, leave the brownies to cool before dribbling the topping onto the brownies.
Recipe kindly supplied by Sopwell House
Hidden Delights: Foraging Experiences
19 September 2023
Imagine stepping into a world where the land becomes your pantry, with delicious treasures waiting to be discovered.
Surfing holidays: The best places to learn to surf in the UK
13 September 2023
Ready to learn to surf? Check out our guide to the best surfing beaches in the UK for absolute beginners and the coolest seaside hotels.
Solo travel: The most alluring UK breaks for solo travellers
11 September 2023
Staycations have become popular holidays for solo travellers. Check out our pick of the best solo travel breaks and the UK’s most welcoming luxury hotels.