Get the Glow with PoB Hotels
The Atlantic's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds and their oil are fantastic skincare agents - rich in anti-aging properties and Vitamins A and C. Perfect for a pre-dinner nibble or a midday snack - this recipe is a nutritious way to indulge in a little self-care, inside and out.
- 35g Pumpkin seeds (scooped from 1 large pumpkin)
- 5g Sea salt
- 2g Dried chilli flakes
- 25ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the seeds when you’ve removed them from the pumpkin and dry them on some absorbent kitchen paper.
- Place them in a mixing bowl with the other ingredients and mix before transferring to a baking tray and roasting in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 12 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Allow to cool before serving.