Get the Glow with PoB Hotels
Rockliffe Hall's Harissa Tofu Buddha Bowl
Fresh, fragrant and packing a kick of spice, this nourishing Buddha Bowl is the perfect pick-me-up. Filled with colourful veggies, grains, and lean proteins, Buddha Bowls provide a bounty of vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients that contribute to radiant and healthy skin.
- 250g giant couscous
- 1 jar of roasted peppers
- 2 large red onions
- 2 sprigs mint
- 1 handful coriander
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 75ml tahini
- 100g firm tofu (tofu can be substituted for your preferred protein i.e. chicken or salmon)
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- 1 bunch of breakfast radish mixed salad leaves
- Start by cooking your couscous according to manufacturer instructions and then chill in the fridge.
- Peel a quarter of the red onions, season, and drizzle with olive oil. Cook at 180c for 15 minutes. Once cooked, set aside.
- Cut roasted peppers into chunks and set aside.
- Finley slice the radish lengthways and set aside.
- Chop the mint, coriander, and spring onions, mix through the couscous. Season and set aside.
- Slice the tofu into 1cm slices, spoon over the harissa. Grill for 8 -10 minutes and be careful not to burn the harissa topping.
- Assemble the dish by placing the couscous on the bottom of your desired bowl or plate.
- Going clockwise, place the red onion, roasted pepper, sliced radish and cooked tofu.
- Then, add a handful of mixed salad leaves and drizzle with oil.
- Place tahini in a ramekin, serve and enjoy!