Get the Glow with PoB Hotels
Cromlix's Charred Tenderstem Broccoli Salad
Broccoli is a skin superhero! This salad is packed with antioxidants, including vitamin C and E, which battle free radicals, promoting a radiant and healthy complexion. It's nutrients also support collagen production, helping to keep your skin firm and youthful.
- 300g broccoli
- 120g French beans
- 180g mangetout
- 20g coriander
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds white (8 mins at 180 degrees)
- 1 nigella seeds
- crispy chilli
- Hazelnuts, toasted and gently crushed (8 mins at 180 degrees)
- 50g tahini paste
- 40ml water
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp tamara soya sauce
- ½ tsp honey
- ¾ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp mirin
- Sea salt
- Trim the vegetables, and blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes until just cooked.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together - it should be thick but still pourable.
- Season to taste.
- Dress the vegetables in the sauce and then add the seeds, coriander, crispy chilli and hazelnuts.
- This can be served on a bed on bulgar wheat: 100g of bulgar wheat cooked down with 200g of vegetable stock.