Offers on stays in Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Sunday & Spa Stay
Whatley Manor's Sunday night “Spa-cation” break offers extra spa time to unwind, a complimentary treatment and an invitation to join a Pilates class on Monday morning. This break includes a dinner allocation that can be taken in the Michelin starred Dining Room or in Grey’s restaurant and a full breakfast too. All you need to do is completely unwind.
This offer includes:
- Spa use from 1pm on the Sunday of arrival (Hotel rooms are available for check in from 3pm)
- Complimentary Spa use all day on Monday from 8am to 5pm, a one-course lunch and drink per guest
- One complimentary 30 minute treatment per guest of a floatation pod experience. Alternatively upgrade your treatment to one of our 60 or 90 minute treatments with a supplement charge.
- Option to join our Pilates class on the Monday morning
- £45 per person dinner allowance
- Accommodation in one of our rooms or suites. (your room choice determines the overall package price, prices are based on two people sharing)
Terms & conditions
- Pricing is based on the best available rates at the time of booking, a full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Offer is subject to availability
- Treatment choice is subject to availability. Not all the treatment options included in the package may be available on any given Sunday & Monday
- Pilates class takes place at 9.30 am each Monday morning and is subject to space available. Places must be requested at the time of booking and will be confirmed to you.
- Please note that there are some dates where Pilates will not be available. There is no concession for this or should you not wish to join the class.
- Check in to your room is from 3pm
- Available to book for dates up to 30th June 2023, subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Full pre payment at the time of booking. A 10% discretionary service charge is added to your bill on check out.