Special offers on Christmas stays in South Devon
Christmas Escape to Devon
£2880 per room for the 4 night package based on two people sharing a classic sea view room.
The festive season is always a special time at Thurlestone Hotel. Escape to Devon for a traditional Christmas with all the trimmings and eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy stunning festive food, fine wines, Christmas Carols, Champagne receptions, an array of entertainment and much more. Do as much or as little as you wish.
This offer includes:
- Saturday 23rd December
- Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival before indulging in a Devonshire Cream Tea in the Lounge (served between 1400-1700).
- Delight in Christmas Carols and a Champagne cocktail welcome party in the Terrace Bar before a
three-course dinner in the Trevilder Restaurant.
- After dinner, retreat to the Lounge and relax to the sound of Clive Sanders on the piano.
- Sunday 24th December
- Begin Christmas Eve with breakfast served in the Trevilder Restaurant.
- Children’s Christmas Crafts will be available in the Playroom or join us for a walk to Bantham; ideal for those seeking fresh air and the beautiful Devon coastline. Mulled wine and mince pies will be served upon your return in the Village Inn.
- Tea and cake can be enjoyed in the Lounge all afternoon.
- Wind down in the evening with dinner in the Trevilder Restaurant followed by entertainment from Gary Jones (magician) and Gill Anderson (singer).
- The First Communion of Christmas will be celebrated in the village’s All Saints Church. Mulled wine and mince pies will be available upon your return.
- Monday 25th December
- Father Christmas will deliver presents to the special children of Thurlestone Hotel.
- Join us for a celebratory drink and Lunchtime Christmas Buffet in the Yarmer Suite.
- Christmas Cake and hot beverages will be available in the Lounge where you can enter our ‘guess the weight of the Christmas cake’ competition.
- Dine in style with our grand traditional Christmas Day dinner in the Trevilder Restaurant (Black Tie).
- Conclude the day’s celebrations in front of the fire with Clive Sanders on piano.
- Tuesday 26th December
- Indulge in breakfast in the Trevilder Restaurant before a 1030 shot-gun start for Thurlestone’s annual golf competition on our par-3 course. Mulled wine and mince pies will be served by the first tee.
- Enjoy entertainment by a caricaturist before we announce our Christmas prize winners in the Terrace Bar.
- A three-course dinner will be served in the Trevilder Restaurant and South Hams Jazz will play in the Terrace Bar.
- Wednesday 27th December
- After breakfast, Thurlestone bids a sad farewell to departing guests.
Terms & conditions
- To book please call the Thurlestone reservations team 01548 560382.