Special offers in the Scottish Highlands
£2,890 for three nights for two people
This three-day all-inclusive retreat combines bed and breakfast accommodation in a deluxe bedroom in the Hotel with all meals in the hotel’s two restaurants, 1887 and Bo & Muc brasserie, as well as unlimited house drinks, Afternoon Tea and outdoor activities that really showcase the magical location of the resort.
There is no “off-season” at The Torridon, and the colder months are a spectacle where nature is still and mountain tops are glistening. Outdoor activities include free bike hire for a day to take in the many paths surrounding the hotel, as well as a guided walk with one of the Torridon Outdoors team in the surrounding hills.
Redefining the boundaries between luxury and exploration, the all-inclusive experience at The Torridon is the ideal getaway for those seeking relaxation or thrilling escapades in the stunning Highlands – with the added benefit of being able to manage their spend.
This offer includes:
- Three nights accommodation in one room for two guests
- Dinner in 1887 restaurant on one night
- Dinner in Bo & Muc restaurant on two nights
- Afternoon Tea for two people one day
- Lunch in Bo & Muc one day
- Light soup and sandwich lunch in the Hotel one day
- One day of complimentary bike hire for two people
- One half day guided walk for two people as part of a group.
- All inclusive drinks from the below list
i. All Wine by the glass
ii. All bottled and draft beer and cider
iii. Cocktails made with standard spirits
iv. Arcturus gin and vodka.
v. The Malt whiskies below
a. Kingsbarns Doocot
b. Auchentoshan American Oak
2. Highlands & Islands:
a. Balblair 12
b. Isle of Raasay
b. Glen Scotia Double Cask
a. Kilchoman Sanaig
b. Bruichladdich the Classic Laddie
vi. All soft drinks, teas and coffees
Terms & conditions
- Subject to availability.
- Inclusions cannot be substituted, and everything not listed in the inclusions will be charged at full price.