Royal coronation packages in the city of Bath
Coronation Celebration Package
The Royal Crescent invites guests to salute the coronation of His Majesty The King with a sumptuous two-night stay Coronation Celebration package, in collaboration with two iconic British brands – Penhaligon’s Perfumes and Gusbourne Wines.
The landmark building gained its royal title at the end of the 18th century after Prince Frederick, Duke of York and Albany had stayed there. He initially rented number one and later bought number 16, one of the two houses on The Crescent that makes up the hotel today. The Master Suite ‘The Duke of York’ overlooks The Crescent Lawn and is named after him.
This offer includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in a luxurious room or suite
- Full English Breakfast
- 6 course Tasting Menu with a glass of Gusbourne Sparkling Wine per person on one evening
- Afternoon Tea for two with a glass of Penhaligon’s Highgrove Bouquet Cocktail on one afternoon of your stay
- A bottle of the Highgrove Bouquet Perfume
- Access to The Spa & Bath House
- Limited parking
Terms & conditions
- Based on double occupancy for two night stay.
- Rate does not include price for children accommodation or meals.
- Available from Monday 1st May until Thursday 31st August 2023.
- Supplements applies on weekends.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Applicable for new bookings only.
- Highgrove Bouquet Afternoon Tea will be available from 1-31st May, package will include a Royal Crescent Afternoon Tea from 1st June onwards.
- Subject to availability.