Special offers for Christmas in Newquay, Cornwall
Wreath Making and Magical Stays
The festive season in Cornwall is an enchanting experience. Harbours, towns and villages host charming events from outdoor theatre to traditional festivals and fairs, spectacular illuminations and bustling Christmas markets.
While you are here, create your own beautiful wreath to take home and indulge in a festive afternoon tea and glass of fizz while you work.
When you've had enough of the festive activities, cosy up to the fires in The Ballroom and enjoy a glass of something special together.
This offer includes:
- A Cornish breakfast each morning in Restaurant RenMor.
- £40 credit for each adult towards dinner in Restaurant RenMor on your arrival night.
- A wreath making workshop with Home Nansledan on selected dates.
- Each workshop will include all materials and guided tuition.
- An afternoon tea and a glass of fizz during the workshop.
- Complimentary use of the spa facilities including a pool complete with bubble seats and swan neck jets, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, hot tub and experience showers,
- Complimentary access to the brand new £10 million Aqua Club with six pools and a sun terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Terms & conditions
- Wreath making workshops are available on the following dates: 25th November, 1st, 2nd, 9th & 16th December
- Subject to availability
- The concierge team can arrange transfers any of the local activities around Cornwall during your stay.
- Please note there is a minimum stay of 3 nights across The Headland's Christmas packages from the 23rd December until the 1st January.