Coronation Celebrations at Palé Hall
Enjoy house and garden tours of Palé Hall and the grounds throughout the week of the Coronation (Monday, Wednesday & Friday), plus relax in style with a harpist playing in the hotel during the week. Indulge in a royal-themed afternoon tea, in memory of Queen Victoria's visit to the hotel, with English sparkling wine.
Queen Victoria visited Palé Hall in August 1889, as part of a royal tour of the North Wales region.
This offer includes
- House & garden tours of Palé Hall on the 6th May
- A harpist playing in the grand hall from 2pm-5.30pm
- A Royal themed Afternoon Tea (which Queen Victoria had on her visit, as well as the harpist playing for her), with a glass of Welsh sparkling wine to include Welsh cakes which King Charles has a fondness for and his favourite lemon dessert
- The Henry Robertson room will be dressed with Coronation bunting to mark the occasion.
Terms & conditions
- Available during Coronation week
- £45 per person (under 12's half price)