Overnight stays at a historic country house in York
National Trust Winter Break
Stay in a historic National Trust house and enjoy a break loaded with plenty of things to do. Set in over 20 acres of glorious gardens, within two miles from York Minster, it's the perfect base for anyone looking to discover the region's history.
This offer includes:
- An overnight stay for two guests in a standard double or twin-bedded room (single supplement will apply).
- An allowance of £25 per person towards dinner food in the hotel restaurant.
- A £20 voucher each towards pre-booked spa treatments.
- Complimentary spa access.
- Full Yorkshire breakfast cooked to order in the restaurant.
- Free car parking (electric car charging points available).
- Free entry to local National Trust properties during your stay (subject to opening times and availability).
Please quote NTWINTER22 when booking.
Terms & conditions
- Offer is available Sunday - Thursday between 1st January - 30th March, subject to availability.
- Excludes 14th February.
- This offer includes a maximum of two guests sharing a room, supplements apply for single occupancy and upgrades.
- Credit card guarantee at the time of booking, with a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Children over the age of six years are welcome, and over eight years for access to the spa (restricted times).