Coronation hotel packages in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Royal Coronation Package
Escape to Hartwell House for a truly royal escape, including an overnight stay, two course dinner, breakfast and full use of Hartwell spa. During your stay, you'll be transported back in time with history talk.
The property has been the seat of William Peveral, natural son of William the Conqueror; of John Earl of Mortaigne who succeeded his brother Richard the Lion Heart as King of England in 1199; and its most famous resident, Louis XVIII, exiled King of France, who held court here from 1809 to 1814.
This offer includes:
- Overnight stay in a Royal or Kings bedroom with two course dinner, breakfast and full use of the Hartwell Spa
- A history talk and tour for hotel guests, walk the corridors where King Louis XVIII trod during his five-year exile.
Terms & conditions
- Subject to availability.
- Overnight stay in Royal bedroom package - from £595 per person
- Oversight stay in Kings bedroom package - from £745 package
- Coronation themed Afternoon Tea - from £39 per person