Special offers for Christmas in Barnsley, Gloucestershire
Christmas in the Cotswolds
Escape to the Cotswolds to this historic hideaway manor house and experience this joyful time of the year. Relax by the crackling fire, or if you'd prefer, in the comfort and privacy of your room.
This offer includes:
- Christmas Eve
- Start the celebrations off right with mulled cider and mince pies on your arrival
- The Spa will be open for a little 'me time'
- Finish off the day with a Champagne reception and a six course tasting menu in The Potager
- Christmas Day
- Enjoy a Champagne breakfast in The Potager Restaurant, or stay in your PJs unwrap your presents and order room service
- The Spa will be open in the morning for facility use only
- Head to the lounges for a glass of Champagne followed by a traditional Christmas Day lunch in The Potager Restaurant
- In the afternoon do as much or as little as you like!
- Walk off your lunch with a stroll around the village, watch a festive movie on the big screen, or simply take a nap!
- If you've got room, enjoy a relaxed buffet in the evening at your leisure
- There will be board games and cards for you to enjoy
- Boxing Day
- Breakfast is available between 7.30am -10.30am or if you'd like to stay in the comfort of your room, room service is also available
- The Spa will be open for treatments and facility use (booking in advance for treatments is advised)
- If you're feeling a little more energetic, enjoy complimentary clay pigeon shooting on the back field or why not get out and about and explore the Cotswolds
- Back at the house there will be light food on offer throughout the afternoon
- In the evening why not enjoy a traditional Boxing Day pie and quiz night at The Boot
Terms & conditions
- Subject to availability
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. with the remaining balance due 4 weeks prior to the arrival date
- In the event you need to cancel the following terms will apply:
- More than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date - your 50% deposit will be charged as a cancellation fee, there will be no additional charges
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date - the full amount will be charged as a cancellation fee
- Should we re-sell your accommodation in full, your 50% deposit will be transferred for a future stay (to be used within 6 months), with the remaining 50% refunded back to you
- We highly recommend having travel insurance
- Contact Barnsley House Hotel & Spa for full T&C's